GFDF Weekly is a recipe and menu planning service, designed to help you save money, save time, and stay inspired with your gluten-free dairy-free diet.
With so many recipes out there, GFDF Weekly will help you cut through the noise and conveniently bring the recipes and shopping lists straight to your inbox once a week.
At EVERY subscription level of GFDF Weekly, you get:
- 5 new gluten-free dairy-free recipes, plus the the convenience of not having to figure out what's for dinner this week, while giving you wiggle room for going out to eat, leftovers, or your family's favorite recipes
A combined weekly shopping list for all the items you'll need to buy to make all 5 recipes, so you can save time and energy - and simply print the list and take it straight to the store
The best part? Everything is delivered via email with the recipes and shopping lists coming straight to your inbox. This way you don't have to wade through tons of recipe websites and blogs and spend the time getting organized. All you'll have to do is save the files, and you can reference them from your computer or smartphone or print them out and head to the store.
Guess what?! You also get bonuses just for signing up!
BONUS #1: Top Recommended Tools & GFDF Ingredients Guide
Inside this guide, you'll get access to:
- My favorite brands and ingredients that you're likely to find in the recipes I share
- The exact tools that I stock my kitchen with and use regularly within GFDF Weekly
- What to look for in specific gluten and dairy-free ingredients
BONUS #2: 100 Breakfast & Lunch Ideas
Inside this guide, you'll get:
- 75 gluten and dairy-free breakfast ideas to help you start your day off right
- 25 gluten and dairy-free lunch ideas to keep you satisfied throughout the day
- Tips on meal prepping to stay on track with your gluten and dairy-free diet – even when life gets busy
BONUS #3: Make Dinner Quick Guide
Inside the Make Dinner Quick ebook, you’ll learn:
- My very best time-saving tips to help you get meals to the table even faster while using GFDF Weekly recipes
- The best time-savers that I’ve used while creating and cooking up GFDF Weekly meals throughout the week
- Some super useful not-to-miss ideas to help you shave off a few minutes each night of prep work and cleanup to give you back more time hanging out with your family in the evening
What subscribers are saying...
"Thank you so much for everything in GFDF Weekly. Your recipes have opened my eyes to the GFDF world and I have benefitted greatly from it.”
- Mara K.
"I’ve been using your GFDF Weekly recipes for a few months now and I just want to tell you how much I appreciate them!!!“
- Marquette R.
"I’m so excited to try some new recipes! It will be so much easier to eat well when I’m not trying to convert my family’s old-school favorites which are full of gluten and dairy!”
- Kati R.