Are you just starting out on your gluten-free dairy-free journey and need some help to take instant action?
Or are you already living the GFDF life and are in need of a handy resource to take straight to the store to help you decipher ingredient lists and find the foods that are safe for you?
Wherever you are on your journey, you’re going to love these GFDF Take-Along cards!
These GFDF take-along cards will:
- Save you hundreds of hours of research looking for this information on your own - while standing in the grocery aisles
- Provide a simple and easy resource to take with you on-the-go so that you can stick with your GFDF diet wherever you are
- Help you upgrade your knowledge of where gluten and dairy lurk in foods
- Help you make this gluten-free dairy-free diet work for you in a way that is easy for you
- Allow you to access super convenient what-you-need-to-know resources with grab-and-go ease
Here’s what you’re going to get when you purchase the cards:
- The Names of Gluten
- The Names of Dairy
- The Hidden Sources of Gluten
- The Hidden Sources of Dairy
- 2 files so you have options: a digital-only file for use on your smart phone AND a printable file to create your own on-the-go note cards
When you purchase, you will receive two files:
- a digital copy of the take-along cards in PDF form, if you want to reference them on your smart phone
- a standard letter sized PDF with all the cards plus instructions for how to create your own physical version of the take-along cards